Performing administrative and on-the-spot checks in the field of IACS after 2014: Core problems and possible solutions.Coordinators: Mr. Ralph SCHMIDT & Mr. Rolf SELGVenue: Plenary session roomDuration: 14h00 - 16h00
About this workshop
The reform on CAP introduces the greening obligations and further components on direct payments. Especially the greening poses high demands on performing the administrative and on-the-spot checks. The proper implementation poses an enormous challenge for the Paying Agencies and involves a great level of risk for later financial corrections. Within the workshop's framework the respective issues should be outlined with regard to the IACS' underlying measures and approaches towards the finding of solutions should be discussed.
Verifiability and controllability of Rural Development Programs by Paying Agency.Coordinator: Mr. Louis SOUTO BARREIROSVenue: Rehearsal Hall (2nd floor)Duration: 14h00 - 16h00
About this workshop
The objectives of the workshop concentrate in the two following topics:
Evaluation of the ex ante assessment done by the Paying Agencies At this time, most of the Paying Agencies have done or are doing the assessment of the Verifiability and controllability of Rural Development Programmes, so it is important to get feedback about:
- What went well/what should be improved;
- Main changes introduced in rural development programmes;
- Main mitigating/remedial actions proposed in order to reduce error rate breakdown to area or animal related measures and investment measures;
- Exchange of experiences concerning the cooperation between MA and PA (main problems/obstacles and how to overcome).
Assessment of the verifiability and controllability of measures during the implementation of the rural development programmes:
- Lessons learned from the ex ante assessment;
- How to make the assessment effective and timely in order to obtain concrete results in the error rate.